Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Resource Wiki
Our resource wiki is for Special Education/Deaf and Hard of Hearing/ Interpretation, and I have learned about some wonderful websites that I could eventually use in my classroom thanks to my group members. I really like the idea of a resource wiki, but I'm not a big fan of having such a large group participating on the wiki. This is because there has been a lot of confusion and things that people have posted have randomly disappeared. However, if this was used in a classroom where the teacher would be closely monitoring the wikis then I don't think it would be a problem. I think it would be a great idea for group or even individual projects where you have to have resources for some type of annotation section of a research project. It is an easy way to keep up with it and make quick changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment