Sunday, June 17, 2012
Web 2.0 Project: Picasa
I am working with Breia and our project is Picasa. I really like our tool because it is very easy to use and easy to explain to others. The project is going well and Breia and I have worked very well together. We divided the responsibilities between the two of us and communicated well through Google Docs. I did the Overview and Uses in the Classroom, and she wrote out Step by Step and the example Artifact. We both made artifacts to put on the Wiki, she made one of her engagement pictures and I put the step by steps into a slideshow. Then I posted it all onto our Wiki page. I'm having trouble embedding our slideshow onto the page though. I guess that's something else I'll have to learn how to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment